Utilities & Services

Water - The Village treats and meters water for its residents.  If you have a question about your water bill or service contact the Clerk's Office.

Street Lights - The Village provides lighting for Village streets and public property.  To report a lighting outage on public property please use Duke Energy's online form: https://www.duke-energy.com/north-carolina-business/products/lighting/request-light-repair.asp

Code Enforcement - The Village contracts with Polk County for code enforcement.  To report violations call 863-534-6733.

Building Permits - The Village must first review and approve any building permits prior to submission to Polk County. This process can be initiated by sending in this form and any surveys/drawings required by the LDR. This includes for accessory structures such as sheds and docks.